- Information We Collect. We collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) for example, your name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, email address, and credit card, when you register to use our Website. We also collect non-personally identifiable information such as traffic and usage information generated from your visits to the Website, including the type of device that you use to access it.
- How We Collect Information. When you provide us with your credit card or provide your email address as your consent to our marketing, we collect Personally Identifiable Information from you. We may collect non-personally identifiable information by using one or more of the following technologies: cookies, analytics, tracking technologies and referral information from third-party websites.
- How We Use Your Information. We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes: (a) to operate, improve, and promote the Website; (b) to enable you to access and use the Website; (c) to process and complete transactions, and send you purchase confirmations and invoices; (d) responding to your messages; (e) providing customer support; (f) sending you security alerts, support and marketing messages; (g) to prevent fraudulent transactions; and (h) to personalize the Website content. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information
- Third Party Links. The Site contains links to third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that CalliaMedia is not responsible or liable for the availability, content, products, or services of such websites. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by CalliaMedia and you assume all risk arising from your use of any such third party websites. CalliaMedia disclaims any liability related to your access or use of any third party content
- Third Party Disclosures. CalliaMedia respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of our Site and Services to do the same. CalliaMedia may receive requests for its customer Website information from governmental entities. In order to comply with applicable laws CalliaMedia may access and disclose to the appropriate governmental entity any information requested and report to those authorities any activity that we suspect violates or may violate any law.
- Payment CalliaMedia utilizes a Beanstream, third party payment gateway for Services purchased on the Website who encrypts and stores your credit card data in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Our third party payment processor is a PCI Level 1 (the highest level) certified service provider who utilizes technologies that include multiple layers of protection against all known attack vectors and methods. For more information, you may read Beanstream’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here [ADD HYPERLINK].
- The section headings contained in this Policy are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
- How to Withdraw Your Consent, Ask Questions and Contact Us. If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or request information, withdraw your consent to our marketing and the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at the email and address below. To the extent allowable at law, we may decline to process requests that require disproportionate technical effort or jeopardize the privacy of others.
Email: info [at] calliamedia.com
Or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[910 Grilse Ln, Brentwood Bay, BC, V8M1B5, Canada]
Revision Date: April 11, 2016